Eating Disorder Recovery Specialists is a nationwide outpatient treatment program focused on providing individualized support for anorexia nervosa from the comfort of your home, school, community, or virtual setting.
Many of our clients are currently struggling with issues relating to anorexia nervosa.
If you or are a loved one may be suffering from anorexia nervosa, we’re here to help. Our team of expert clinicians and providers can create a customized and individualized program, consisting of therapeutic meal support, therapeutic skills, exposures, coaching, and accountability to help you stay on track. We also closely work with any outpatient healthcare providers you may currently have to ensure that your overall treatment has the highest level of care coordination.
Often, many of our clients suffering from anorexia nervosa experience symptoms relating to:
- Significant restriction of food, fear of eating, or refusal to eat
- A pattern of skipping meals
- Denying current hunger
- Making excuses for not eating
- Lying about how food consumption
- Lack of wanting to eat in public
- A preoccupation with food, including cooking elaborate meals for others but not eating the meals themselves
- Only eating a few “safe” foods, which tend to be low in calories as well as fat
- Frequently checking for perceived flaws in the mirror regarding body image
- A fear of weight gain that may include obsessively measuring or weighing one’s body
- High degree of irritability
- A reduced interest in sex
- Insomnia patterns
- A lack of emotion or feeling emotionally withdrawn
- Social withdrawal
- Covering up using layers of clothing
- Complaining about being fat or having parts of the body with fat
Ready to start your recovery journey?
We have had tremendous success with helping clients gain control of their lives and tackling their eating disorders head-on.
Our clinical intake coordinators can confidentially learn more about your respective situation and work with you to assess your needs and the best path forward.
We look forward to helping you on your path to better health and recovery.