Binge Eating Disorder
Eating Disorder Recovery Specialists is a nationwide outpatient treatment program focused on providing you with the individualized support you need from the comfort of your home, school, community, or virtual setting.
In particular, many of our clients are currently struggling with issues relating to binge eating disorder.
If you or are a loved one may be suffering from binge eating disorder, we’re here to help. Our team of expert clinicians and providers can create a customized and individualized program, consisting of therapeutic meal support, therapeutic skills, exposures, and coaching, accountability to help you stay on track. We also closely work with any external healthcare providers you may currently have to ensure that your overall treatment has the highest level of coordination.
Often, many of our clients suffering from binge eating disorder experience symptoms relating to:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Noticeable fluctuations in weight, including increases and decreases
- Stomach cramps and other gastrointestinal complaints such as acid reflux and constipation
- Seemingly uncomfortable eating around other people
- Hoarding food in odd places
- Stealing food
- Frequent dieting
- Disappearance of large amounts of food in a short period of time
- Appearance of empty containers or wrappers that could indicate large amounts of consumption
- Social withdrawal
- The creation of a schedule or rituals that allow time for binge eating sessions
- Showing excessive concern for one’s shape and body weight/image, often checking perceived flaws using mirrors
- Feelings of low self-esteem
- The development of food rituals, such as only eating a particular food group
- Excessive chewing
- Not allowing foods to touch
- New food practices or fad diets, such as cutting out carbs, veganism, vegetarianism, and the like
Ready to start your recovery journey?
Eating Disorder Recovery Specialists have had tremendous success with helping clients gain control of their lives and tackling their eating disorders head-on.
Our clinical intake coordinators can confidentially learn more about your respective situation and work with you to assess your needs and the best path forward.
We look forward to helping you on your path to better health and recovery.